Don’t miss this special 50th Anniversary of the ASAM Annual Conference! The ASAM Annual Conference is the nation’s premiere event showcasing best practices and the latest science, research, and innovations in addiction medicine. Do you want to learn more? This 50th Annual Conference will offer more high-quality education, more posters, more awards, more fun activities, and more pre-conference offerings.
At the end of the conference, participants should be able to:
- Identify and describe the new developments affecting the science, policy, and clinical practice of addiction medicine.
- Compare presented clinical guidelines/best practices with the participant's current practice and identify strengths or gaps.
- Analyze new research and science to develop practical applications for treatment or further research.
- Explain recent or upcoming policy changes and identify implications or areas for provider involvement.
- Create a network of professionals or a set of resources that can be used to support the participant's practice.