13th Annual Clinical Trials Summit 2022 2022 Mumbai India
13th Annual Clinical Trials Summit 2022
19th May 2022, Kohinoor Continental Hotel, Mumbai, India
13th Annual Clinical Trials Summit 2022 will provide a platform to discuss on the futuristic advancements in clinical trials and clinical research. This multidisciplinary program involves broad participation of people from clinical trials community from around the globe who are focused on learning more about clinical research, clinical trials planning and management.
This conference intends to focus on the global health and clinical trials around the world. Bioethics, regulations, patient recruitment, site selection, real-world data, data integration & Strategy, outsourcing, vendor management, quality (QbD) in Trial Conduct, risk-based monitoring, clinical auditing & financial planning and other significant topics that play a key role in clinical trials will be addressed along with innovative sessions on new technologies, effective and quality collaborations.
Tenthpin, Clinevo Technologies, Advity Research, Ontime Globe Kyarrier, Innvocept Solutions, Target Institute Of Medical Education & Research, Zuellig Pharma, Chitkara University
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org or Call - + 91 44 24762472/ +91 9361957193
- Standard Price - (INR 15,000 + GST (18%) per delegate)
Conference Sponsor, Exhibition Stall & Paid Speaker Slot - Please email your interest and queries
- KAMAL K HALDER, ADCI, CDSCO (WZ)
- MUKESH KUMAR, Senior Vice President & Head, Clinical R&D, Cipla
- SADHNA JOGLEKAR, Senior Vice President, Global Medical Affairs, Sun Pharma
- PRATIK SHAH, Vice President Medical Affairs, Bharat Serums and Vaccines
- RAVI SEKHAR KASIBHATTA, Senior Vice President, Clinical Research, Lupin
- MANISH SHAH, Associate Vice President, Wockhardt
- SANDESH SAWANT, Senior Director, Medical Services Head - Clinical Trials, Cipla
- RAGHURAM JANAPAREDDY, Partner & Managing Director – India, Tenthpin
- DIVAKAR KOLLI, Associate Director and Head - Clinical & Non-Clinical QA, Cipla
- TUSHAR SAKPAL, Director - Clinical Data Standards & Automation, Novartis
- MILIND ANTANI, Leader, Pharma and Healthcare, Nishith Desai Associates
- YASMIN SHENOY, Director-Regulatory Affairs, Sanofi
- ANIKET JOSHI, Associate Global Portfolio Delivery Director, Novartis
- RISHI JAIN, Medical Director, AbbVie
- DILIP PAWAR, Head - Medical Affairs and Pharmacovigilance, Unichem Laboratories
- CHIRAG TRIVEDI, Clinical Study Unit Cluster Head, Sanofi
- KEDAR NAYAK, Head - Clinical Development, GSK
- ARUN BHATT, Consultant – Clinical Research & Development
- AMITA BHAVE, Head Regulatory Affairs GDD, Novartis
- HARSHAD KOTHAWADE, Head-Regulatory Management & Trade Compliance, Merck
- SADANAND KULKARNI, Head-Medical, Regulatory, Vigilance, Quality, Fresenius Kabi
- VAIBHAV SALVI, Head – Medical Information, Asia, Sanofi
- INDRANIL PURKAIT, Sr. General Manager and Head Medical Affairs, Ipca Laboratories
- ASHWANI PANDITA , General Manager Quality Management & Training, Global Clinical Research Operations, Glenmark
- VALLABH DESHPANDE, HOD PV Operations, Glenmark
- VISHWAS SOVANI, Founder Director, Pharmawisdom
- GANESH KADHE, Senior Leadership Team Member, Scientific & Medical Affairs, Abbott Nutrition
- SAKHARAM GARALE, Founder & CEO, Renovare Healthcare Solutions
- ROSHAN PAWAR, Associate General Manager, Alkem Laboratories
Plus more joining soon
KEY THEMES DISCUSSED:
- The growth of hybrid trial and virtual trials in India – Where we are?
- Better patient recruitment and retention – Can be achieved by DCT?
- Digital transformation and AI in clinical trials
- What are key challenges in patient safety? Ways to overcome and better alternatives
- Risk-based monitoring (RBM) – Is ensuring patient safety?
- Clinical trial design and implementation – How technology makes an easier way?
- Wearable devices, remote monitoring and virtual trials – Risk and benefits
- Key market trends and challenges driving opportunities and outsourcing
- End-to-end strategic partnership and managing the communications gap in CROs
- How can sponsors successfully manage the EU CTR change?
- Technology accelerates new age clinical research
- Are the regulations sufficient in clinical trials and what needs to be done?
- Remote clinical research – Risks and chances
- How RWE is transforming clinical trials?
- How do we deal with privacy concerns around RWD?
- Ensuring and maintaining compliance with the rules and regulations.
- Be part of a major networking opportunity
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AND WHO YOU’LL MEET:
CIOs, CEOs, CDOs, Vice Presidents, Presidents, Heads, Directors and Team Leaders from the following areas:
Clinical Research & Development, Clinical Research Services, Clinical Operations, Clinical Data Management, Clinical IT, Clinical Trials, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Compliance, Quality control / Assurance/GCP, Clinical Study Design, Safety Surveillance, Subject Recruitment, E-Clinical System
Get more from the event, with a broader scope bringing the whole communications value chain together. Enjoy and make the best out of our dedicated networking time, meet the leading international vendors showcasing the products of tomorrow in the co-located exhibition. Expand your knowledge of the latest business models and strategies in the high-level conference.