Clients’ users’ and Organizers’ Information: We do not provide or sell our clients’ and users information to any individual or business. Only the information posted by the organizers/hosts for the public viewing is available to the users and visitors. Certain data like contact information that we ask while creating and submitting the events like contact information is only available to us. Our organizers, hosts, advertisers, sponsors and users agree that we can communicate with them from time to time about ours or our advertisers’ and sponsors’ products and services.
1. Protecting your privacy
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We display ads and messages from our advertisers and sponsors.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We will only send you messages about ourselves, our portal and our advertisers and sponsors.
2. Data we use to provide/improve our services, and/or combat fraud/abuse:
- data you post on or send via our site and/or send us directly or via other sites
- credit card data, which is transmitted to payment processors via a security protocol (e.g. SSL).
- data you submit or provide (e.g. name, address, email, phone, fax, photos, tax ID).
- web log data (e.g. web pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers).
- data collected via cookies (e.g. search data and "favorites" lists).
- data about your device(s) (e.g. screen size, DOM local storage, plugins).
- data from 3rd parties (e.g. phone type, geo-location via IP address).
3. Data we store
- We retain data as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely but can make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you via your account login.
4. Circumstances in which we may disclose user data:
- To vendors and service providers (e.g. payment processors) working on our behalf.
- To respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of users of MedicalEvents.com or the general public.
- With your consent (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- In connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets.
- In aggregate/summary form, where it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- International Users - By accessing MedicalEvents.com or providing us data, you agree we may use and disclose data we collect as described here or as communicated to you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction, and store it on servers in the United States. For more information please contact our privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.