16th Biosimilars Congregation 2021 (Virtual Conference) 2021
16th Biosimilars Congregation 2021
“Uniting industry leaders to analyse advanced commercial developments & identify successful management strategies of Biosimilars”
09th December 2021, Virtual Conference (Time Zone – IST)
Virtue Insight is delighted to invite you to attend the 16th Biosimilars Congregation 2021 conference, to be held on 09th December 2021(Virtual Conference). 16th Biosimilars Congregation 2021 brings together scientists, researchers and CROs from around the world. At 16th Biosimilars Congregation 2021 meet your target audiences from around the world focused on learning about biologics and biosimilars. This conference would be your single best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the biologics and biosimilars community
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org or Call M: +91 9361957193 or T: +91 44 24762472
Please note that this is a PAID event and NOT A FREE event (no complimentary passes available). Any invite, email or tickets issued mentioning it as a free pass or free ticket to this event through any third party site will strictly not be accepted by the organizer.
- Early Bird Price (Valid Till 12th Nov 2021) – (INR 6,000 + GST (18%) per delegate)
- Standard Price (Valid From 13th Nov 2021) – (INR 8,000 + GST (18%) per delegate)
Conference Sponsor, Exhibition Stall & Paid Speaker Slot - Please email your interest and queries to email@example.com
- ARANI CHATTERJEE, Senior Vice President, Clinical Research, Aurobindo
- PHILIP SCHNEIDER, Chair, International Advisory Board, Alliance for Safe Biologic Medicines(USA)
- MICHEL MIKHAIL, International Expert in Regulatory Affairs, Global Expert in Biosimilars (Germany)
- RAHUL GUPTA, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs, USV
- MARTA BALDRIGHI, Policy and Science Officer, Medicines for Europe (Belgium)
- SHALIGRAM RANE, Vice President of Quality, Lupin
- NARENDRA MAHARAJ, Vice President and Head, Clinical Development and Biologics, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
- DIVYA BIJLWAN, Senior Vice President, Business Development, Aurobindo
- PRAVEEN KUMAR L, Director - Regulatory Affairs, Cipla
- PIRTHI PAL SINGH, Associate Vice President, Head R&D - Differentiated Formulations, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
- PAWAN SINGH, Senior Medical Director, Biocon
- KUMAR GAURAV, Director Medical Affairs, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
- MILIND ANTANI, Leader, Pharma and Healthcare, Nishith Desai Associates
- ARUN BHATT, Consultant – Clinical Research & Development
- NITISH CHAKRAVARTY, Vice President - Secondary Manufacturing, Biological E. Limited
- KANTHIKIRAN VARANASI, Vice President and Head - Clinical Research & Operations, Galenicum
- GAURAV SAHAL, Head of Global Patent Prosecution, Sun Pharma
- ADITYA SHARMA, Head - BioProcessing Business, Merck Life Science
- NIBEDITA RATH, Scientific Director, Open Source Pharma Foundation
- UDIT SAKHUJA, Head Of Marketing, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
- SONAL SHAH, Head Marketing – Biosimilars, Cadila
- SWEETY MATHEW, Global Regulatory Affairs, Biocon
- RAHUL CHAUHAN, Head- Regulatory Affairs, Takeda
- ALOK SHARMA, Head & GM, Quality Control, Lupin
- TUSHAR NAIK, Consultant & Advisor, GLG(USA) (Former Senior GM, Zydus Group)
- RAVI SHANKARA, Senior General Manager (R & D) & Functional Head -Analytical Development - Biologics and Peptides, Sun Pharma
- MAHENDRA SHIRADKAR, Lead: FDS Project and Portfolio Management, Viatris
- PRAVIN A. NAIR, Head Drug Product Development (R&D), Intas Pharmaceuticals (Biopharma Division)
- KAVYA KADAM, Consultant, Global Clinical Trials
- HARSHAD KOTHAWADE, Head-Regulatory Management & Trade Compliance, Merck
KEY THEMES DISCUSSED:
- Recent trends and new normal in Biosimilars - How to excel with this?
- Development challenges on the biosimilars products for companies? What are the remedies?
- Pharmacovigilance and risk management of biosimilars.
- Successful business models and dealing with every ambiguity mAbs - Could be a game changer in India
- Impact of the pandemic - affecting the biosimilar markets
- Ways for smart handling of market access, sustainable pricing and reimbursement of biosimilars in the market.
- Challenges and changes interchangeability
- How does strategic planning really help to grow market opportunities?
- Market barriers for biosimilar approval in India market.
- Future opportunities for product development
- Risk of adverse effects related to new drug development. How to overcome that?
- Newer versions of generic drugs truly increase the value of the market?
- How to speed up the process of development and reduce costs of production?
- Regulators view on interchangeability and switching biosimilars.
- How to minimise the rejection of biosimilar applications while evaluating regulatory bodies?
- Next 5 years in the field of biosimilars regulations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AND WHO YOU’LL MEET:
CSOs, CMOs, Vice Presidents, Presidents, Heads, Directors, Team Leaders, and Senior Scientists from the following roles:
Biopharmaceuticals/Biotherapeutics, Follow on Biologics/Follow on Proteins, Biologics/Biotechnology/ Bio generics, Legal Affairs, Intellectual Property, Health Economics, Pricing and Reimbursement, Clinical Immunology, Principal Scientist, Chief Scientific Officer, Process Control and Analytical Technologies, Analytical Characterisation, Regulatory Compliance, Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety & Risk Management, Quality Affairs/ Quality Control, New Product Development, Process Science, Portfolio Management, Research & Development, Business Development, Business Operations, Scientific Affairs, Commercial Affair
Get more from the event, with a broader scope bringing the whole communications value chain together. Enjoy and make the best out of our dedicated networking time, meet the leading international vendors showcasing the products of tomorrow in the co-located exhibition. Expand your knowledge of the latest business models and strategies in the high-level conference.