2nd Middle East Rheumatology Conference 2022 Dubai United Arab Emirates
Building on the success of the first edition, we are certain that the Middle East Rheumatology Conference has now cemented its place as a rewarding scientific experience to our community.
We have planned a three-day comprehensive program with high-level scientific content consisting of interactive educational sessions, workshops, symposiums, abstract presentations and more. This edition is once again taking place in a hybrid format, offering many exciting possibilities to grow your network, transfer knowledge and explore the latest industry developments.
Rheumatological competence relies on scientific knowledge covering the entire field of the rheumatology specialty and the other specialties. Our mission is to expand rheumatology knowledge among rheumatologists, improve early rheumatic cases diagnosis and referral, enhance rheumatology knowledge across other specialties, augment the standard of health care, expand research skills and create scientific evidence, and enable rheumatology experts’ social exchange.
- All submitted abstracts must be in English
- The content of the abstract is solely the responsibility of the author. The original abstract is reprinted exactly as provided. During submission, it must clearly indicate the name of the presenting author, who will be considered the contact person for all correspondence connected with the submitted abstract.
- All submitted abstracts need to have the names and surnames of all co-authors, along with their positions in their affiliated institutions.
- Abstract submissions need to be limited to 500 words.
- An abstract must have a short, specific title (no abbreviations) that clearly indicates the nature of the investigation. It is encouraged that the title is set so as to attract the audience and to hint to the conclusion of the investigation.
A well-written abstract typically has the following identified sections:
- Background/objectives: a brief introduction, which states the problem that you are addressing as well as some background information on the issue. The introduction of the abstract should include a very brief background 1-2 statements followed by the objectives of the investigation.
- Design and methods: the methodologies, number of test subjects and scientific approach used to conduct the research.
- Results: it is expected that authors present data that support their conclusion. Tables and graphs should include explanatory captions.
- Conclusions: further areas of research and overall conclusion of the research
Citation: a reference list and acknowledgements, if applicable