We welcome you to attend the 4th World Heart Congress from April 29 - May 01, 2019 at Kyoto, Japan which melds brief Keynote presentations, speaker talks, Exhibition, Symposia, workshops and special sessions. This event is CME and CPD Accredited.
Key Figures of Heart Congress 2019 | Kyoto
This international conference provides the opportunity for clinicians, scientists, doctors and researchers from all over the world to gather and learn the latest advances in the field of cardiology and healthcare and to exchange scientific ideas and experiences in a distinctive environment.
• 3 days of scientific exchange
• 200+ abstracts submitted
• 30+ scientific sessions
• 80+ international expert faculty members
• 100+ healthcare professionals
For more details visit – http://heartcongress.conferenceseries.com/
Organizing Committee Members for the event are –
• Damien Byas - President, North American Scientific Committee on Cardiovascular Health, USA
• Beder Gustavo Farez - President, Argentine Federation of Cardiology , Argentina
• Aris Lacis- President, Latvian Association for Pediatric Cardiologists, Latvia
• Michiaki Nagai- Vice Director, Hiroshima City Asa Hospital , Japan
• Santoso Karo Karo -Past President & Chairperson, Indonesian Heart Association, Indonesia
• Guy Hugues Fontaine- Professor, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, France
• Mary Shibuya- Medical English Editor at Japanese Society for Surgical Metabolism and Nutrition, Japan
• Galya Atanasova -Medical University Pleven, Bulgaria
Heart Congress 2019 Emphasizes on:
Heart Failure & Diseases, Heart Diagnosis, Cardiac Surgery, Cardiac and Cardiovascular Research, Heart Devices, Diabetes, Heart and Stroke, Pediatric Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Nursing, Heart Regeneration, Cardiac Pharmacology, Cardiology - Future Medicine, Case Reports on Cardiology.