Pharma Blockchain 2019
“Potential impact of Blockchain in Pharma & Healthcare”
05th & 06th March 2019, Sheraton Skyline Hotel, London, UK
Pharma Blockchain 2019 will address some of the most achievable possibilities of integrating blockchain within pharma and healthcare. Through a mixture of practical, lectures and roundtable discussions specifically designed to help you get to grips with the technology, learn from those already benefitting from blockchain systems and overcome obstacles associated with integration, the event will help you join the future of the pharma and healthcare industry. With enhanced networking sessions, an evening social and a buzzing exhibition room the event is one not to be missed.
- ADAMA IBRAHIM, Associate Director, Performance Operational Capabilities, Global Clinical Operations, Biogen
- MUNTHER BAARA, Head, New Clinical Paradigm, Pfizer (USA)
- RIYA KARUMANCHI, Innovator / Founder & CEO, The Knowledge Society (TKS) / SmartCane (Canada)
- SUSAN TILLMANN, Head of Innovation Global Manufacturing & Supply, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- HEATHER LEIGH FLANNERY, Co-Founder & Board Chai, Blockchain in Healthcare Global - IEEE ISTO (USA)
- ANAND DAS, Regional Client Partner, Pfizer
- EDDIE GUZDAR, Medical Head of Neuroscience, Sanofi Genzyme UKIE
- EVGENY TILEZHINSKY, Law and Compliance Lead for the Central & Eastern Europe, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- EDITH LECOMTE NORRANT, Innovation Technology Sciences Director, UCB
- PASCAL BOUQUET, Global Head Technology and Architecture for Global Drug Development, Novartis
- STEFANIA ALVINO, MultiChannel Manager, Daiichi Sankyo Italia
- NATALIA MONTEIRO, Clinical Trial Budget & Metrics Mgmt. Analyst - Vaccines Business Unit, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- PHILIPPE GERWILL, Industry Advisor, IoTSG (Singapore)
- STEWART SOUTHEY, Founder, Catena Consulting (Consultant Anaesthetist, NHS)
- EBERHARD SCHEUER, Chairman, HIT Foundation
- SAL J SHAH, Global Head - Healthcare, Kinecthub
- EDWARD BUKSTEL, CEO, Clinical Blockchain (USA)
- MARK DUMAN, Director, MD Healthcare
- MARK BAKER, CEO, MediChain
- SIDDHI TRIVEDI, Founder, Beowulf Proof Work
- ADI BEN-ARI, Founder & CEO, Applied Blockchain
- AJI BAROT, Commercial Director, HealthUnlocked
- ABRAHAM JOSEPH, Founder & Editorial Director, IOT Insights
- DAVE EBBITT, Health Informatics Manager, Medicalchain
Plus many more
- Blockchain Technology for Pharma and Healthcare
- Why blockchain is a must to learn technology?
- New Technologies in Blockchain (AI/ Machine Learning, IoT)
- What are the most promising application areas for blockchain within healthcare?
- Market overview and trends
- Latest updates and hot topics relating to the role of the new and latest technologies
- How can Blockchain transform pharma with AI, IoT and Big Data?
- Opportunities and challenges
- Overcoming the hype
- Digitalisation – Protecting the health data
- Real World use cases of Blockchain for medical devices
- Speeding drugs to the market
- Securing your supply chain with Blockchain
- Strengths & Potential roadblocks for adoption of Blockchain
- Blockchain in Logistics and Supply Chain: Trick or Treat?
- Use cases for blockchain in pharma
- Enabling healthcare professionals to focus on what’s important
- New business models for democratising health
- Blockchain technology and start-ups – where do you get started?
- How to involve patients better to develop drugs
- The developing regulatory framework in advanced and developing markets – EU, USA & ROW
- Where to From Here? Disruptive Economics of Blockchain Technology
- Be part of a major networking opportunity
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
CIOs, CEOs, CDOs, Vice Presidents, Presidents, Heads, Directors, Team Leaders, Evangelists and Senior Scientists from the following areas:
Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, IT, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Machine Learning, IoT, Cloud, Advanced Analytics, Innovation, Big Data, Deep Learning, Bioinformatics, Regulatory Compliance, New Product Development, Process Science, Portfolio Management, Research & Development, Business Development, Business Operations, Scientific Affairs, Commercial Affairs, Marketing
Sponsor, Exhibition Stall (Booth) and a paid Speaker Slots are also available
We also have some sponsorship opportunities available for the event, which gives you an opportunity to sponsor/speak/exhibit, and create brand awareness. In addition, the networking opportunities in focused and relevant industry gathering provide the personal contact necessary for business development efforts.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or TEL: +44 2036120886
- Introductory Offer - 3 delegate places for the price of 2 - A huge saving discount and only Limited seats left.
- Early Bird (Ends 7th Feb 2019) - £850 + VAT per delegate
- Standard Rate (From 8th February 2019) - £1100 + VAT per delegate
Get more from the event, enjoy and make the best out of our dedicated networking drinks time, meet the leading international vendors showcasing the products of tomorrow in the co-located exhibition. Expand your knowledge of the latest business models and strategies in the high-level conference.