2nd CME Cardiologists Conference (CARDIO 2024), taking place in Dubai, UAE on April 29-30, 2024, is one of the Cardiologists premier conference covering the fields of cardiology and cardiovascular medicine. The primary purpose of the Cardiologists Conference is to provide the practicing physicians, researchers and heart care team with a concentrated exposure to the latest innovations and skills in cardiology to positively influence patient outcomes.
Get Ready to Network..
- With fellow researchers, potential co-investigators and mentors in your fields
- Your findings with global cardiology community and faculty, face-to-face in Dubai and online around the world
- With multinational connections with all subspecialty professionals
- Through keeping your work, your team and your institution in the spotlight
- Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- Invasive & Noninvasive Cardiologists
- Pediatric Cardiologists
- Cardiac Electrophysiologists
- Interventional and Nuclear Cardiologists
- Anesthesiologists and Vascular Surgeons
- Allied Healthcare Professionals
- Physicians and PA's
- Registered Nurses and NP's
All the abstracts can be submitted through link or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org