Euro Anesthesiology and Critical Care Congress 2022 Paris France
Euro Anesthesiology and Critical Care Congress showcases the latest advancements and innovations with medical professionals active in the areas of anaesthesia, perioperative medicine, emergency medicine, and palliative Care. It provides an outstanding international platform to enhance knowledge, review innovative techniques and communicate with representatives of a large international audience from all over the globe.
EACCM 2023 will present the latest findings and recommendations for topics at the forefront of anesthesiology. Topics include the pathophysiology and clinical course of neurological injuries, cardiothoracic and vascular anesthesia, critical emergency medicine and chronic pain, pharmacology for anesthesia and quality improvement techniques, patient care and procedural skills.
Conference Central Topics:
- Anesthesia: Pharmacology and Physiology
- Obstetric Anesthesia and Perinatology
- Acute and Chronic Pain Medicine
- Airway Management and Vascular Access
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia
- Neuroanesthesia and Neurocritical Care
- Allergy, Immunology and Pediatric Critical Care
- Anesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine
- Trauma and Advanced Critical Emergency Medicine
- Global Anesthesia and Surgery
- Interventional Anesthesia and Palliative Care
Abstracts can be submitted at email@example.com or through the website: https://anesthesiology.plenareno.com/abstract-submission.php