12th International Conference on Nursing and Healthcare 2023 Bath Road, Heathrow, London Heathrow, UB7 0DU London United Kingdom United Kingdom
Nursing Healthcare 2023
The 12th International Conference on Nursing and Healthcare is a highly anticipated event that is scheduled to take place from June 26-28, 2023 in London, UK. This conference is a major platform for healthcare professionals, researchers, and practitioners to come together and share their insights, experiences, and latest research findings in the field of nursing and healthcare.
The theme for this year's Nursing Conference 2023 is "The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health and Transforming Care". The conference aims to provide a comprehensive overview of the latest trends, challenges, and innovations in the field of nursing and healthcare. It will also provide a great opportunity for participants to engage in discussions, exchange ideas, and establish new collaborations and partnerships.
The Nursing Conference 2023 will feature a wide range of topics related to nursing and healthcare, including but not limited to:
- Nursing education and practice
- Healthcare management and administration
- Patient safety and quality of care
- Health promotion and disease prevention
- Nursing ethics and professionalism
- Nursing research and evidence-based practice
- Healthcare technology and informatics
- Global health and nursing
The Nursing Conference 2023 will feature keynote speeches, plenary sessions, workshops, and poster presentations from leading experts in the field. Participants will have the opportunity to learn about the latest research findings, best practices, and innovative solutions to healthcare challenges. They will also have the chance to network with peers and colleagues from around the world, and to explore the latest products and services in the healthcare industry at Nursing Conference 2023
Nursing Conference 2023 promises to be an informative and engaging event for anyone interested in the field of nursing and healthcare. Whether you are a nurse, a healthcare professional, a researcher, or a student, this conference will provide a unique opportunity to learn, network, and engage with others who share your interests and passions. So mark your calendar and make plans to attend this, Nursing Conference 2023 exciting event in London, UK.
All the submitted abstracts at Nursing Conference 2023 will undergo double blind peer review process by the scientific and international committee members of the Nursing Healthcare 2023. The Peer Review Process takes 24-48 hours from the date of submission. Each author will be notified the status of their abstracts via email only.
A speaker can submit a maximum of 3 abstracts- 2 Oral Papers and 1 Poster. Abstract will be published in our international journals, the Journal of Nursing Research Practice and Archives of Nursing and Care with Cross Ref- ISSN and unique DOI number for each abstract at Nursing Conference 2023
We anticipate high scientific quality keynote sessions, and oral and poster presentations and promote cutting-edge, original ideas that question preconceived notions and propose new, intellectually challenging viewpoints.
To proceed further and join the congress as a speaker, kindly follow the below procedure:
- Submit an abstract of the presentation online or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 30, 2023
- Follow the abstract submission template of Nursing Healthcare 2023
- The abstract review status will be notified within 2-3 working days via email
- If abstract is accepted, authors should confirm their slot by paying the registration fee
- Registered participants will be provided with all the below documents
Abstract submission Link: https://nursing-healthcare.cmesociety.com/abstract-submission
- Official Invitation Letter
- Accommodation confirmation Letter
- Visa processing Letter
- Abstract Acceptance Letter
- Payment Receipt
Note: To Pre-book the speaker slot, provide us with the title of your talk, short biography, and photograph as a confirmation.
Abstracts should be submitted meeting the following standards:
- Abstracts may only be submitted on the website. Unable to submit via website, email to email@example.com;
- The structure of the abstract must meet the following items: Introduction and Objectives, Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusions;
- All abbreviations should be defined at the time of their first citation in the text. Do not use abbreviations in the title;
- Images must be submitted in JPG format with a maximum resolution up to 300dpi (if necessary for publication, another resolution will be requested to the author). Only one (1) graphic, in XLS format can be submitted;
- The required sections may have a maximum of 2500 characters combined, including spaces and punctuation;
- Upon submission, changes will not be allowed.
- The posters should be prepared on a single sheet, with the size 70 (width) x 100 (height) cm and should include the following items: Job title; Authors and affiliation (must be included as submitted in the abstract); The text body must include the introduction and objectives, material and methods, results and discussion, conclusions and most important references.
If a poster abstract is selected for presentation, the presenting author must register to attend the Nursing Conference 2023. Presenting authors are responsible for all expenses related to attending the Conference, including but not limited to airfare, registration, accommodations, and ground transportation;
An individual may present more than one poster at the Conference, so long as he or she is a listed author/presenter for each poster.