Streamlining your QMS and Audit System for Remote Audits 2020 Fremont United States
Why Should You Attend:
- Does your current auditing program assure that you are meeting all FDA quality and regulatory requirements, such as labeling and premarket clearance?
- Does it assure that you are meeting all European and Canadian requirements, if you sell products in those areas?
If not or if you do not know, this webinar will explain how these are incorporated into your audit program without adding a lot of additional audits.
This webinar will cover how to create a value-added internal auditing system including how to plan a realistic annual internal audit schedule that covers all the requirements of your company’s quality system.
- Understanding the value of internal audit to your company
- Understanding internal vs. external audits
- Streamlining your audit process
- Auditor training
- Audit planning
- Audit process
- Follow-up and closure
- Understanding what you need and do not need to show the FDA about your internal audits.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Develop or streamline an internal auditing system that is compliant to FDA cGMP/ Quality System Regulation and ISO 13485
- Manage an internal audit system
- Difference between internal and external audits
- How the internal auditing system can add value to your quality system and your company
- What makes a good internal audit
- Skill required for an internal auditor
- What the FDA must see to verify that you are conducting your internal audits as required
Who Will Benefit:
- Audit Managers
- Prospective Audit managers
- Current Internal auditors
- Prospective Internal auditors
- Quality Management
- Regulatory Compliance Managers
- Supplier Auditors
- Quality Engineering